The room was getting dark and everyone was still in shock from everything that happened. Sam could still hardly comprehend what was happening and more importantly why.
“Sam right?” a deep voice asked.
“Um yes, who is this?” Sam turned around to see a tall boy standing behind her. The boy had dark brown hair and dark blue eyes.
“I'm Aries. Remember me? We used to be great friend's in middle school.”She did remember him. Their friendship ended very abruptly. It started on the first year of high school. He became one of the popular mean kids and he stopped talking to her, until today.
“I do remember you.”Sam gave him a confused look.
“So do you think we will ever get out of this room?” He chuckled.
"Yes I do. Why wouldn't I?”
“Well the way I see it we might be trapped in here for a very long time so maybe we should start being friends again.” He pulled a chair next to her and sat down.
“Give me one good reason why I should be your friend again.” Sam demanded.
“Maybe because if we don't make it out we can at least put the past behind us.” He gave her a chuckle.
“In your dreams Aries.” Sam got up from her chair and went to the door. She looked outside and realized that the door was very trapped. There was no way they could get out of there unless someone opened it from the hallway. There was a look of disappointment on Sam's face. What if Aries was right, what if they were all stuck in there forever. There were no noises outside in the hallway. It was like everyone magically disappeared. What happened to the people who were outside where they could not hide under anything. Or the people who were driving, what did they do when they felt the ground shake so hard. What about the people who didn't make it under a desk, did the ceiling crumble on them? Did they survive? Will they survive?

This is a very interesting story. I would like to read more about this story.
ReplyDelete