"Sam wait up before you leave I need to give you something." Mr. Anderson called. Sam stopped walking and walked towards him.
"Look I know you hate me but this letter is very important. I want you to open it when you get to the oak tree where you guys will rest. Please this is all I ask from you." Sam just nodded and left before she said anything wrong. She kept wondering what the letter was about and who it was from. The four of them made their way out of the building starting the long awaited mission.
"I will hold the device with the map." Marvin stated. Everyone seemed to be okay with that. On that device Reldi would tell them where to head to.
"Are you alright?" Aries asked.
"I'm trying to be." Sam answered. She noticed Dessi walking further away leaving the two of them alone.
"I heard about Mr. Anderson being your dad."
"Wow does everyone know?"
"I won't say anything. You know you can trust me right?" Could she? They continued walking in silence. The roads were empty it was like no one was ever there. The houses around them were completely ruined and empty. The world was empty. It was getting dark so they decided to camp out under the oak tree Mr. Anderson told Sam about. They took out the two tents and arranged them. Sam tried falling asleep but she remembered the letter. She left the tent and sat down beneath the oak tree. Sam took a flashlight out of her bag and opened the letter.

No comments:
Post a Comment