Saturday, February 27, 2016

Chapter Seventeen: The Thoughts

Sam's point of view.
        I'm very scared. But I guess that's pretty normal right? I mean I am going on this mission that I might not even survive. The only thing that keeps me going is saving my family and friends and doing something good for the world. But knowing that so many people are counting on you makes you doubt yourself. It makes you question if you really are capable of achieving your goal. What will they think if you fail? What will they do if you fail? Knowing that you have the power to impact so many people's lives is a really scary thing. Power is a scary thing. This whole terrible incident could've been avoided if power was not this important to many people. Thinking about it makes me understand this is not just an incident it's something more. It's war. It's a war between people who crave power, that will hurt anything or anyone to get it and people like you and I who are just bystanders to this whole mess. If we were not chosen then what would've happened to the RLE? What would've happened to the world? There's no time for questions right now. It's time to find answers. I'm tired of asking and I'm ready to be the one answering. If you asked me one month ago what I see myself doing in a couple of weeks I would've never guessed this. Going on a mission to stop a power craving society that want to own the world. But hey life is very unexpected and we sometimes don't realize how important it is. I guess all I'm trying to say is to enjoy the life and freedom you have because once it's gone you will have nothing and that's when life will have no meaning.

No comments:

Post a Comment