They took the torches and started exploring the cave.
"This is scary you guys we don't know what might be in this cave." Dessi whispers.
"I know but at least we found a place to stay in. I think we should just settle here and spend the night."Aries suggests. They all agree and decide to rest for a while.
"When will the fog stop?"Sam asks.
"Reldi didn't know for sure. But he said we should stay here for about 24 hours."Marvin answers calmly. An hour passes by and they all fall asleep. Suddenly Sam hears something and jumps up. She looks around and notices that Marvin is gone. Dessi and Aries were sleeping peacefully so she did want to disturb them. Instead she decided to go look for Marvin alone. She heard sobbing in the distance and decided to follow the noise. There she found Marvin crying on the floor. For a minute it seemed like Marvin didn't even notice that Sam was next to him. It was like he was talking to someone but no on was there.
"You don't understand I just can't do this anymore." Marvin was whispering.
"Marvin?" Sam gets closer trying to calm him down.
"Sam why are you here?" He gets up looking alarmed.
"I woke up and you were gone, I came to look for you. Are you okay?"
"It's nothing really. Did you hear anything?"
"Who were you talking to?"
"No one I don't know what you mean." Sam knew he was lying and she wasn't going to let him go before he told her the truth.
"Marvin I'm not an idiot." Marvin hesitated for a while.
"I can't tell you Sam. I wish I could."
"Hey you can trust me, you know that."
"This is not about trust. What you don't know won't kill you. You just have to trust me now."

No comments:
Post a Comment