It was hard for them to believe Aries actually used his strength to move a mountain. But what they saw on the other side was not what they expected. It was the desert. There was no sign of any living creature, no water, and nothing to hunt. At first everyone was alarmed and scared but they all decided to keep walking before it got dark.
"Okay we have enough food for about two more days. But the water supply is running very low." Dessi explains.
"Where are we going to find water out here. Incase you haven't noticed we are in the middle of the desert." Marvin laughs. It seemed like the walked for hours. It was too hot to think or even breathe but they had no choice.
"This really isn't funny Marvin." Aries complains. "What I don't understand is how is it possible for us to be in a forest and the next minute we are in the desert." Out of nowhere Aries pointed towards something in the distance.
"I see something out there." Sam says running towards it. They all follow her and see a lake in the middle of the desert.
"This is insane. A lake in the middle of the desert? This is impossible and where did it even come from?" Dessi asks.
"Right now I am too thirsty to think about anything else." Marvin smiles while quickly drinking some water.
"Are you sure its not poisoned?" Aries asks.
"Well I'm drinking it and I'm not dead so." Marvin answers still drinking. "We should just rest here tonight it's getting pretty dark." They all surprisingly agreed with Marvin's idea and decided to set up the tents once again.
"Hey Sam do you mind if we have a walk? I want to talk to you about something." Aries asks.
"You want to have a walk in the desert?" Marvin chuckles.
"You're not Sam."
"Um sure we can talk." Sam responds while getting up. What did Aries want to talk about? I guess she just had to wait and find out.

No comments:
Post a Comment