It's the first day of high school today and honestly I have no idea how to feel. Luckily I have my best friend with me, Aries. Me and Aries have been friends since the beginning of middle school. In the beginning I only saw Aries as a friend and nothing more. But as time went by and I got to know him I started liking him as more than a friend. He does not need to know that. I'm a little bit excited to meet new people, make new friends and learn new things. You can say that I'm a little bit of a nerd. Actually I'm a huge nerd but that's not the point. I wonder how much Aries changed. If I tell him how I feel our friendship might be ruined forever and I don't want to risk that.
As I walked into the crowded hallway my heart started beating really fast. I kept walking and looking around to find Aries. Because I am literally the clumsiest person I know I accidentally bumped into someone while I was walking. That someone was a guy.
"Hey watch where you're going." He said looking down at me. The guy had dark brown eyes, long eyelashes and dirty blond hair. He looked sporty and well build.
"Oh my goodness I am so sorry, I didn't see you." I shyly replied. He gave me smile which showed his small dimples.
"It's fine don't worry about it. I'm Marvin by the way. Are you a freshman I haven't seen you around before but I'm glad I do now."
"Umm yes I am a freshman." Ugh why am I so shy.
"Well then I hope to see you around beautiful." He stared at me for a while and slowly walked away.
"My name is Sam if you were wondering." I shouted when I remembered that I forgot to tell him.
He turned around and winked at me. Ok so maybe after all that I started fan girling in my head. He was just so perfect and I was just me. Across the hallway I saw Aries. I didn't think he could get any cuter but he did. Well this is great only the first day of school and I already like not one but two guys.

Really good!! 4 for grammar!
ReplyDelete