Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Chapter Seven: The Others

     Sam felt very afraid. Who were the others? That question echoed through her mind non stop. Suddenly Sam heard a couple of voices whispering in the distance. 
"Oh look they're here. The others finally woke up." Morris smiled at Sam. She saw a group of four kids walk in. They were all about her age. They all went to her high school.
"Sam oh my gosh you are okay. Thank goodness." Aries hugged her and smiled. Sam hugged him back but she had no idea he cared about her that much. Among that group she saw someone very unexpected. Someone she was afraid to ever see again. It was Marvin. As in freshman year-perfect-cute-mysterious-crush worthy Marvin. Sam's heart skipped a beat when she made eye contact with him. Sam thought she was over Marvin but her heart did not agree. After freshman year it was like Marvin disappeared. Until today.
   "Alright now that we are all here let me introduce myself. My name is Morris and I am your leader you may say. I will train you for something that will change the world. Before we get into that let's go around and introduce ourselves. All of you youngsters gather around in a circle. Sam would you like to start?" She didn't want to start she wanted to leave but she just nodded.
"Hi my name is Sam and I don't know why I'm here and I don't like it."
"Well thank you for that great response Sam. You go next." Morris smiled pointing to a black haired girl. She had beautiful green eyes. Sam would see her in the hallway at school sometimes but why was she here?
"My name is Dessi, I'm 17." She said in a loud, strong voice. Next Morris pointed to a geeky boy with light brown hair. He was your usual geek. He wore glasses and suspenders.
"Umm I am um Reldi. Hi, hello. I'm scared please don't kill me. Thank you." Marvin quietly laughed as he stood up.
"I'm Marvin. I like sports,video games and girls." Sam couldn't help but get annoyed. Was this all a joke to him? He looked at her and winked. She really liked him but she hated it. Lastly Aries quietly introduced himself. Sam had never seen him this scared before. They were all so different why were they here together. 
"You five are very important to us but that's enough learning for today. I bet you are all very hungry. Why don't you follow me to the cafeteria to get some food. We will talk more about this tomorrow." Morris said. Could Sam wait until tomorrow?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment