Saturday, October 10, 2015

Chapter Four: The Found

      "This can't be happening. It's not real." Sam whispered to herself. She wanted to find her mom and brother more than anything. The thought of her never seeing them again gave her goosebumps.
"Sadly it is reality, but don't be afraid we will get through this. Together." Aries said grabbing her hand tight. Sam felt a strong connection but she wasn't going to let him hurt her again. Sam quickly moved her hand and started walking towards her mom's work.Deeply hoping she would find her mom there. On the way there Sam hears a familiar voice desperatly yell at her. 
"Sam, Sam you're alive. Oh my goodness I thought I lost you." 
"Daniel!" She yelled running towards him. With tears in her eyes she hugged him hard." What happened here  Danny? I'm scared."
"I don't know Sam, all i know right now is that we need to find mom. We need to stick together." The three of them carried on walking and trying to ignore all the desperate people who were crying for their loved ones.
       When they got to her office Sam's shock brought a massive pain in her chest. The building was completely torn to the ground.
"Danny, Aries where is she? Where is my mom? No I can't loose her guys I will fall apart." Sam cried out with tears running down her face. Danny put his arms around her trying to comfort her as well as he could. They looked around the crumpled building, asking people if they've seen her. No one wanted to help them. It was like each person was for themselves,like they didn't even care. Sam was so tired she fell to the ground.
"I think we should take a break." Aries said. They all agreed as they sat down on what was left of the steps to her mom's office. A couple of minutes later Sam saw a familiar figure hiding behind one of the cars.
"Mom! Mom! I'm here." The figure turned around and Sam saw that it was her mother and she quickly ran as fast as she could desperate to hold her mom in her arms. The boys followed behind her but something they would never have expected happened. Suddenly Sam heard the boys scream something behind her but she couldn't understand what they were saying. She fell to the ground and suddenly everything was pitch black.

No comments:

Post a Comment