Sam's point of view.
Why is this happening to me? I keep wondering that. First I find out I have important qualities that I need to use in order to save the world and now the leader of the organization is my father the one I never even knew was alive. I keep thinking about my mom and my brother. Are they still alive? Will I ever get the chance to tell them how much I love them ever again? I try to stay positive and think they are alive and okay. But there is just a voice in my head that keeps trying to make me think otherwise. As if I don't have enough problems Marvin and Aries both have to be here. I can not be thinking about my crushes right now I have to think about the real problems here. I just can't help it.
"Hey Sam." Dessi says as she was through my bedroom door. "Can we talk?" I nod and invite her to sit next to me.
"It's really stupid but you know Aries well right?" She asks blushing.
"Um I don't know him that well." I reply smiling.
"Well I think I like him like a lot."
"What since when?" I ask surprised.
"We kind of started talking alone and he's really nice. But I'm not supposed to be having crush right now with everything that's going on."
"Sometimes you just can't help it." Is it bad that a part of me wished Aries would like me instead of Dessi?
"Tell me about that guy Marvin who is totally into you."
"He's not stop it." At least I hope he's not.
"Enough boy talk I've seen you being down the past few days." So I tell Dessi all about how Mr. Anderson is my father and how he's been hiding it from me this whole time. I know what I need right now. I need a break. A long break where I can be alone and think about everything that's been happening. But I know that will not happen. Now that we are all done training we will be starting the mission very soon. I should be scared. But what I feel the most is not fear, it's hatred. I want them to pay for everything they did to our world. Oh and trust me they will definitely pay.

No comments:
Post a Comment