"Sam, Sam wake up." A distant voice whispered. Sam slowly opened her eyes to see Morris and the others stare down at her. She was back in her room but something was different.
"You have been asleep for about 12 hours, are you okay?" Aries asked. Sam slowly started getting out of her bed.
"I feel different." She stated.
"It's the serum. It affected many parts of your brain. Test it out and see if it worked." Morris smiled.
"Start by trying to pick up the bed." Sam did as she was told and to her surprise she managed moving it with no struggle.
"Wow." Sam whispered with shock.
"It's pretty cool isn't it?" Marvin laughed "Now test camouflage."
"How do I do that?" Sam wondered
"It's easy just think about it hard enough." Dessi said. Sam thought long and hard when suddenly she saw pure shock on their faces. They all started laughing.
"It works!" Morris cheered happily. "Next is the brains. Come to the computer I want you to try decoding this code that no normal human can." In just two minutes Sam managed decoding it.
"Good job and lastly immunity. I don't want to alarm you but I will stab you with this knife." Aries stared with a straight face. Sam started laughing but before she noticed the knife was already in her chest.
"But how I feel no pain."
"That's the beauty of having immunity babe." Aries smirked.
"We are very glad the serum worked on all of you kids." Mr. Anderson announced." You will soon be going on your first mission but before that we have to make sure you handle your qualities well. You will need some practice." They assigned everyone a specific teacher for each quality. Dessi was assigned to a teacher named Mrs. Jolly who has been studying camouflage for a long time. Marvin was assigned to someone named Mr. John, Aries got a teacher named Mr. Blake and Reldi had a teacher named Mrs. Clover. Sam needed the most practice considering she had all four qualities. She imagined having to work with each teacher individually but to her surprise she had a special teacher.
"Hello Sam. I am you teacher, you will be practicing your qualities with me. I know you are wondering why me and you will find out sooner or later. But let's just try to focus on developing you qualities and controlling them." Mr. Anderson explained. Mr. Anderson was her teacher? She had many questions.

No comments:
Post a Comment